Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Labyrinth Blog is Current!!!

I have caught up on my Snow Labyrinth Blog project. Last week as I was working on the Snow Labyrinth I was inspired to create this Snow Labyrinth Blog. It has taken many hours over the past week to compile the images and videos I wanted, upload the videos to youtube, create posts and learn how to use Blogger. The learning curve is shrinking as I continue the journey of the Snow Labyrinth. Yesterday I walked the Lunations again. Walking the Lunations on the Snow Labyrinth is different than on a flat Labyrinth. My Lunation is a "berm" of snow. Approaching 4 feet in height and 3-4 feet in width. I keep packing down the Lunations and shoveling more snow on top. It is my intention to create a containment ring around the Labyrinth which will last well after the rest of the snow melts...We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment