Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New SNOW revitalizes Labyrinth



Ask and you shall receive...Keep on asking and it will be given to you... Well for weeks and months I've been asking for snow and lots of it and good quality snow. Well, last night it started to snow and kept on snowing and kept on snowing and snowed all night and all day. By morning there was at least 10 inches and by the days end probably a good foot to 14 inches. The wonderful, wet, snow fort packing kind of snow. Although it was quite heavy as I first had to snow shoe the Labrices, Lunation Berm and Rosette ring. Then it was shoveling, so much snow. Wet,heavy wonderful snow.When you picked it up it packed and when I picked it up with the shovel it packed. 5 hours of shoveling today and I still could have done more work if I didn't run out of steam and daylight. We're expecting a bigger storm Friday...Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment