Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Labyrinth Update

Well I did fry the camera. I had to drive 90 minutes to Burlington to get a new camera. I went to Best Buy, then to Costco and back to Best Buy, who had the best selections and prices. Yes, I could have ordered one online...then I would have had to wait for it to arrive. I got the camera home, charged the battery and went to take some pictures only to find the cameras' message...Internal memory full...What! after only 3 pictures the memory was full. It was then I realized the camera needed a memory stick. It would have been helpful if the salesman would have told me this. I was not about to drive back to Burlington. This I ordered online. One good thing did come out of the experience. I realized my "fried" camera had a memory stick and I had taken a few pictures on the fateful "labyrinth thaw day" All I had to do was find a way to get the images off the memory stick. While doing some banking, I mentioned my plight to the customer service reps and Roy said, I have a doodag thing-a-ma-jig which reads different memory sticks. I'll bring it in and you can borrow it. Now that's customer service. I ended up coming back to town later that afternoon and brought the stick to Roy. That night he emailed me 6 pictures of the Labyrinth Flood/Thaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment